The partnership we will develop with you, your child, and his/her extended village of supporters will be critical for student growth and achievement. Our admission team is eager to meet with you and support you through the application process. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (410) 542-6758.
We are excited about the upcoming school year and the additions to our program. We first need to ensure that you have reserved your seat for this awesome ride as we continue to define EXCELLENCE
at BJA! Here are a few things you need to know:
- Due before the first day of school Aug. 14, 2017
- Pay $461 by June 30 or the new rate of $500 from July 1 (new and returning families)
- Payment can be made all at once or by installments (cash, check, credit card)
- New and returning families must complete an application for each scholar.
- No application fee required for returning families. New families pay $50 per scholar.
- Supporting documentation includes:
- Updated immunization and physical, other medical records
- Student accommodation plan (IEP/504)
- Parental Consents (field trip, treatment, photo/media release)
- Applications can be collected from our School Secretary
- Cost of providing instruction, and doing business continues to increase while BJA has kept tuition constant for the last several years. A 5% tuition increase has been approved for the 2017-18 school year, which does not begin to address the cost of providing a program of EXCELLENCE.
- Tuition Schedule August 2017 - May 2018 - due no later than 5th of the month.
It is exciting to receive calls daily as new families are applying to be part of our program. As our returning families, please re-enroll today!
We are unable to have class sizes beyond our approved teacher student ratios.
Apply, pay your registration fee, and be assured of a seat for 2017-18 school year!
Let's talk about your childs success. Schedule a success consultation with the principal.