Including instruction in Biblical History and principles as a revelation of God, interpretation of the bible in the framework of the Church.
Learn about the Life of Jesus and how to be like Jesus
Belonging to His Family: The Heavenly Family, Families of the Bible and the Church
- Understand studying the Bible can lead you to know God and learn to be like Him
- Understand that the God family- “God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit”- work in perfect unity, yet are separate and unique beings
- Know that God is the Creator of the Universe and that He is everywhere at once and all knowing
- Understand that God depends on you to spread the Good News of salvation
- Know the need to be thankful in all circumstances
- Know that Jesus is coming back
Exploring His Power: Through Creation, the Israelites, Jesus and the Early Church
- Understand that studying Bible leads you to understand God.
- Know that death is the consequence of sin
- Understand that before the fall, Adam and Eve lived in the perfect light of God’s presence.
- Know that God is the creator, and still loves and cares for you
- Understand Jesus will reunite all families who love Him
Accepting His Plan: The Plan of Redemption, God’s plan for the church and for the individual
- Begin to be familiar with the way the Bible is organized
- Know that God is everywhere, all-powerful and all-knowing.
- Understand that the “God Family” created the world and is one-way God reveals Himself to humanity.
- Know that God has forgiven you and has the power to resurrect you.
- Know that God wants you to trust Him to provide our needs.
Following in His Way: God the Creator, Sustainer and Friend
- Understand the importance of studying in daily life
- Know who the “three-in-one” members of the God-family are and their individual roles
- Understand that God and the angels He created lived in heaven in perfect harmony before sin
- Understand that all people are equal in God’s sight and are accepted into the Family of God
- Understand that Jesus is coming back for all who have chosen to follow Him and will live with Him in Heaven and the New Earth
Exploring God: Through the Stories of the Old Testament
- Understand that the Bible contains a powerful message for Humanity
- Know the structure and the divisions of the Bible
- Understand that God has a plan for your life and will lead you to develop a Christ-like character
- Understand the importance of examining and accepting God’s unconditional love and forgiveness
- Know that worship and obedience is a natural response to God’s gift of salvation.
- Realize the importance of preparing for a mission and service for God.
Exploring Jesus’ Life: His Teaching, Death, Resurrection and the Early Church
- Understand that God continues to offer the gift of salvation despite humanity’s rejection of Him
- Know that God’s character of love is revealed through His laws and interaction with His people
- Understand that God has always had a remnant of people that have remained a faithful witness for Him.
- Know that each person ahs been given unique talents and spiritual gifts by God
- Identify the sanctuary as a symbol of God’s love, acceptance and restoration though the Gospel
Exploring God: Through Creation, Sin, the Plan of Salvation, the Life of Christ and History of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Identify the Bible as God’s way of communicating who He is to humanity
- Understand that God is omnipotent, omniscient, and infinite, yet is affected by your response to Him
- Explain the relationship to God, heaven and the angels to Jesus and His life on earth
- Know the gospel story and why it is important to accept Jesus as Savior and model one’s life after His
- Understand the early development of the Christian church from a small band of disciples to an organized body of believers taking the Gospel to the world.
Explore Origins of the Bible: Through the Trinity, Personal Relationship with Jesus and Practical Christianity
- Understand the nature of God as taught in the scriptures
- Know what the Bible teaches about the origin of sin and God’s Plan of Salvation.
- Understand the causes and results of the flood
- Explain why God established a chosen people through Abraham and his family
- Describe how God continued to pursue His people through Israel’s experience as a nation and their repeated rejection of God as their leader
- Know the major events in the life of Jesus and the basic values and tenants of His teaching
- Explain the development of the Seventh-day Adventist doctrines concerning the sanctuary and the second coming of Jesus
- Explain the role of Inspiration in the formation of the Bible as it was written and preserved over thousands of years
- Describe the concept of the trinity and identify the characteristic of each member
- Understand the importance of faith, commitment and a dynamic relationship with Jesus
- Explain the importance of developing a relationship with others based on Christian values.
- Know how to apply Christian principles to your daily life.
Let's talk about your childs success. Schedule a success consultation with the principal.