Including instruction and participation in usage, application, document formatting and ethics.
- Demonstrate proper use and care of computers and other audio/visual equipment.
- Begin learning basic keyboarding.
- Demonstrate proper use and care of computers.
- Use a variety of electronic resources to enhance learning and access information.
- Learn about technology related occupations.
- Learn the role of technology and computers in the business and home.
- Use hardware properly.
- Become familiar with the keyboard.
Fourth Grade/Fifth Grade
- Begin troubleshooting for basic malfunctions.
- Practice using the keyboard.
- Practice courtesy and sharing of computer time.
- Learn file management.
- Use computers properly.
- Learn to troubleshoot basic malfunctions.
- Practice keyboarding, using correct hand position and posture.
- Use word processing, editing and file management.
- Know proper technology terms.
- Use word processing skills, editing and file management skills.
- Use a simple database and spreadsheet.
- Use electronic resources and the Internet enhance learning and access information.
- Understand the parts of the computer.
- Understand the terminology used.
- Integrate and advanced keyboarding with word processing skills into daily assignments.
- Understand the equipment to access, proceeds and retrieve information.
- Understand the legal issues for using/accessing software, music, etc.
- Apply word processing skills into class work.
- Apply presentation skills into class work.
- Use electronic resources and the Internet to access information for class work and presentations.
- Extend responsible and ethical use of electronic resources and the Internet.
- Understand the use of computer programs (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint).
Let's talk about your childs success. Schedule a success consultation with the principal.